November 29, 2016
Today is Giving Tuesday! #GivingTuesday is one of the largest charitable giving days of the year. Most likely you will have indulged in some shopping from Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Statistically, data from 2015 Black Friday sales reported $2.74 billion worth of merchandise sold and $3.07 billion online orders were made on Cyber Monday. Giving Tuesday was added to the these movement/deal days as a way to kick off the holiday season in a charitable way. It’s a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. #GivingTuesday became a national movement to encourage people everywhere to come together for one common goal: to help others!
This November 29th, join the Giving Tuesday campaign and give – could be your time, a donation, or the power of your voice in your local community. It’s a simple, but powerful idea. Join us and participate in the movement to give this holiday season!
Ways to contribute to WMO2H:
1. Donate https://www.withmyown2hands.org/donate/
2. Participate in our Koffee Karma Kampaign https://www.withmyown2hands.org/koffee-karma/
3. Sponsor a birthday https://www.withmyown2hands.org/ways-to-help/sponsor-a-birthday/
4. Sponsor a uniform https://www.withmyown2hands.org/ways-to-help/sponsor-uniform-program
5. Sponsor an education https://www.withmyown2hands.org/ways-to-help/sponsor-education/